Travel Expenses

For first time user - Go to ELM for Training

Search Catalog

Authorization request: Must create travel authorization first before you travel to downtown or out of town
or create expenses.

Authorization Request

Click here for Out of State Travel Request

The travel rule page to see the current mileage rates.

Rates for lodging and per diem with in the Continental United States set by the federal General Service Administration (GSA)